February 16, 2014 by urbanhealthjunkie
Heart Intelligence = Everyday Yoga in the Modern World
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature. You are like a candle. Imagine you are sending light out all around you. All your words, your thoughts, and actions are going in many directions. If you say something kind, you kind words go in many directions, and you yourself go with them. We are transforming and continuing in a different form at any moment.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Ok, so Valentine’s is over. How did you feel? Did you have expectations? Were you alone or with a significant other?
Whatever the world’s most commercial celebration of love was like for you, everyday is and opportunity to enjoy creating a more heart centred way of being.
- It’s fun exploring our magical body, the movements it makes, how it speaks to us in different ways.
- It’s fun to let go of our stories, to laugh at ourselves and the junk we’ve thought or spoken.
- It’s fun being privileged, to have choices and not be trapped in poverty, war, conflict or deep pain body suffering.
- It’s fun coming together to share, inspire, grow and learn new ways of being.It’s fun to let go of expectations and to experience the freedom that it generates.
- It’s fun knowing we are all the same and soft fragile vulnerable scared little hedgehogs.
- It’s fun knowing we can change if we choose too.
- It’s fun not constantly poisoning our body with man-made processed foods created to make profit and gain and instead eating healthy nutritious foods which make our whole body sing.
- It’s fun going through the pain to realise it wasn’t as painful as our mind made out it would be.
- It’s fun spreading love, doing acts of random kindness and being generous.